UNITED STATES REGISTRATION
You could win a trip to represent your country and compete in the 2015 Adobe Certified Associate (ACA) World Championship in Dallas, Texas!
To register, students should do the following by June 15, 2015:
- Complete all fields in the registration form.
- Review and accept all terms and conditions.
- Submit a design project created using one or all of the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
What project should I upload?
Your project submission should demonstrate your design abilities using Adobe software. This can be a project you created in school, or something you created specifically for the Championship. Your project should be completed using one or all of the following programs: Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Why are there two upload fields?
Competitors are asked to submit two uploads of the same project. The first uploaded file should be an image version of the project: .jpg files are preferred, but .gif and .png files will also be accepted. The second uploaded file should be a zipped folder including all the source files of your project. The source files should include all layers and show all original work.
Your registration will enter you into the United States Regional Round of the ACA World Championship! From the submissions received, three finalists will be selected to represent the United States and compete against top students from around the world in Dallas, Texas from August 9 – 12, 2015.
Competitors must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible to participate in the ACA World Championship:
- Student, currently enrolled in an approved, accredited academic institution
- Aged 13-22 (as of June 15, 2015)
- Earned Adobe Certified Associate certification in Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign between the dates of July 1, 2014 and June 15, 2015.
For more details about the ACA World Championship, visit www.ACAchampionship.com.
If you have any questions, please email ACAchampionship@certiport.com.